Get Your Number of the Day Binder Free Sample
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY FREE DOWNLOAD?
Math spiral review has never made this much sense! If you’re looking for the perfect tool to build or review place value fluency and number sense in your classroom, this Number of the Day Binder free sample is for you.
This resource includes two sample pages from each grade level (grades 1-4). Printable and Google Slides formats are included for each page.
1ST GRADE SAMPLE PAGES
- Fact Families
- Modeling Subtraction Equations on a Number Line
2ND GRADE SAMPLE PAGES
- Odd and Even
- Using A Hundred Chart
3RD GRADE SAMPLE PAGES
- Rounding To The Nearest 100
- Modeling Arrays
4TH GRADE SAMPLE PAGES
- Comparing Numbers to the Millions
- Single-Digit by Multi-Digit Multiplication Using Standard Algorithm
THE NUMBER OF THE DAY ADVANTAGE
- Simply provide students with a number daily and give them 10-15 minutes to solve various rigorous, standards-aligned math problems and puzzles.
- The consistent format of the binder pages builds student confidence so they reach an independent work level quickly.
- The ever-changing number of the day makes the thinking and problem-solving unique each day so your students’ math skills grow efficiently.